Technical helpdesk  
Training clinics
Product refurbishment
Comprehensive in-house repairs to the
complete VR range of petroleum products
Extensive range of spare parts for VR products

What is the difference between zero start Ticket Printer & Accumulative Printers?


My Veeder-Root Meter has broken down, can you repair it?

Veeder-Root do not manufacture flow meters they supply the Meter Registration Units to many different flow meter manufacturers, who may re-badge with their own name/brand.

Bigwood Mechanical Services can normally identify the meter manufacturer, and obtain parts/complete units should you wish.

Does a Register come with a gearplate?

Not unless requested. The gearplates can be supplied from the factory with a register, but you must tell us the Rotation, Ratio & Coupling required

Frequently asked questions